Thursday, July 16 & Thursday, July 23
5:30 to 6:30 pm
Catherine Craig will lead a hatha yoga class with a focus on alignment. Surrounded by beautiful plants and with a view of the river, we will link breath to movement… and possibly even work out some of those kinks you’ve got from doing all that weeding!
- Welcoming people ages 15 and older of all levels and abilities.
- Bring a mat, towel, water and any other props you may need.
- Attendance is free, though we gratefully accept goodwill donations to The Garden at 485 Elm, a collaborative community garden located at 485 Elm Street in Montpelier.
- Parking is available, but please carpool, bike or walk if possible.
- If it’s raining, class will be canceled.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org